I thought about making some witty comment about being alone forever, but then I realized this is tumblr, so someone has probably already made it. Then I thought about taking comfort in the fact that I’m not the only one that feels this way; however, my social skills seem to be so bad that I can’t even make friends on the internet. So yeah, I’m back to where I started. (Sorry followers for the gloomy post)
it should be illegal for him to look this good
Sounds about right
gunsintheground requested: loki poledancing
I can’t tell who’s reaction I like best.
Why can’t I be rich? Seriously, if I had the money, I would buy this.
Ducklings Army on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/17qAPMa
i was like, ‘omg what kid would be a moose? …hm…me, probably.’
okay i adored doing this one thank you
The World’s Most Beautiful Libraries
“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.” -Ray Bradbury
For centuries, books have housed the collective knowledge of the world and formed the foundations of educational institutions. Given that these objects that contain such value, it only makes sense that throughout history people have constructed beautiful buildings to house them.
We put together a list of some of the most beautiful libraries as captured by Instagrammers around the world. For more photos from these architectural wonders, check out their linked location pages below.
- Stuttgart City Library, Stuttgart, Germany
- Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland
- Library of Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt
- Real Gabinete Português de Leitura, Rio de Janiero, Brazil
- The Royal Danish Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
- George Peabody Library, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Kanazawa Umimirai Library, Kanazawa City, Japan
- New York Public Library, New York City, NY
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.